The holding company E. König GmbH & Co. KG with head office in Karben is registered at the district court of Frankfurt am Main under number HRA 41589. It is the holding company of König + Neurath AG, Karben, and in this capacity responsible for preparation of the consolidated financial statements. The object of the E. König GmbH & Co. KG holding company is the letting of property, as well as the provision of services for König + Neurath AG.
The financial statements include the four subsidiaries, each with 100% shares:
- König + Neurath AG, Karben,
- Boecker GmbH Büro- und Objektgestaltung, Berlin,
- König + Neurath (UK) Limited, London, GB,
- König + Neurath (Schweiz) GmbH, Engelburg, Switzerland.
The Board of Directors of König + Neurath AG in the business years 2020 and 2021
The Board of Directors at König + Neurath AG consisted of three or four members for the 2020 and 2021 reporting period:
- Mr Dirk Fischer, Director of Technology, responsible for production, facilities engineering, vehicle fleet, purchasing and SAP master data
- Mr Dirk Offermanns: Sales Director, responsible for the international sales department (until 25.06.2020)
- Mr Jürgen Neubert, Finance Director, responsible for the areas of finance, digitalisation, information technology and human resources
- Mr Michael Cappello, Sales Director and Board Spokesman, responsible for corporate strategy, sales, marketing and product development (15.04.2020 – 31.07.2021)
- On the departure of Mr Michael Cappello, Mr Hartmut Hagemann took over the role of CEO and director of the following areas: Corporate strategy, sales, marketing and product development. Furthermore Mr Hagemann became responsible for human resources. Responsibility for SAP master data was also transferred to Mr Jürgen Neubert with effect from 01.08.2021.
The Supervisory Board of König + Neurath AG in the business years 2020 and 2021
As the highest supervisory body, the Supervisory Board oversees and advises the Management Board in managing the company. Mr Egon König was Chairman of the Supervisory Board until his death on 15.05.2019. After his death Mr Otmar Stein took over the role of Chairman of the Board. Mrs Gertrud König was appointed as a new member of the Supervisory Board as of 07.06.2019. The members of the Supervisory Board for the reporting period are*:
- Otmar Stein, retired, former board member, Chairman, Karben (until 31.12.2020)
- Gertrud König, senior business associate, Karben (07.06.2019 – 11.05.2021)
- Frank Henn, Chairman of the Management Board, Hungen (since 2014)
- Karsten Helber, economics graduate, Chairman, Stuttgart (since 01.01.2021)
- Viktoria König (since 12.05.2021)
*current members are in bold type